There are several options for accessing GP services digitally. Some of the most popular apps are listed below, but others are available. First you must complete the online access request form which confirms the level of access you wish to have. Once complete, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload the online access request form
The NHS app and Evergreen Life can both use the NHS login which you can set up from home without coming to the surgery, and can give you full access to your record as your identity is verified from official Government records. Other apps including Patient Access requires a linkage key which can only be obtained after we have verified your identity. We can now do this by telephone or video call instead of requiring attendance with photo ID. Once you have sent in the access request form linked above we can then arrange for the telephone or video verification call.
Online services apps
- The Official NHS App
- Online registration process, can be done from home
- Check your symptoms - find reliable information on conditions and treatments and get immediate advice
- Book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
- Order repeat prescriptions - see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
- View your medical record - get secure access to your GP medical record
- Register to be an organ donor - easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
- Choose how the NHS uses your data - register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning
Evergreen Life PHRExisting users - log in
- Have all your health information in the place you need it most - in your phone!
- Online registration process, can be done from home using NHS Login
- GP online services - making your life easier with online appointment booking and prescription ordering
- Never miss a tablet with medication reminders and medications diary
- Track your health and fitness measurements, including blood pressure, body fat percentage and blood sugar levels, so you can monitor your health goals
- Store documents and letters related to your health, so you’ve always got them to hand
- Share your record with those who matter most – give peace-of-mind to carers and family members and improve healthcare decision-making with your health providers
- Manage your health conditions with all your information in one place
Patient AccessExisting users - log in
- View, download and share your GP record
- View, book & cancel appointments
- View your medical record, including test results, immunisations and allergies
- Order repeat prescriptions with automated delivery to your preferred pharmacy
- Book and join video appointments with your own GP
- Mobile and computer access
- Simple registration via mobile - no need for a linkage key
- Book appointments for you and family members
- Mobile only
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Find the best health and care apps with ORCHA
ORCHA is a library of reviewed health and care apps that can help you find the ones that will be best for you.
There are thousands of apps to choose from and it can sometimes be a little bit difficult to figure out which ones you can trust to do a good job.NHS Liverpool CCG has therefore been working with a local company called ORCHA (the Organisation for the Review of Care and Health Applications), to bring you liverpool.orcha.co.uk – a library of reviewed health and care apps that can help you find the ones that will be best for you.All of the apps on this website have undergone a detailed review which considers key areas of regulation and compliance aligned to NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) guidelines relating to app standards.